Saturday, July 15, 2006

running home

This is what I never miss every single day as I pursue my way home--running from F.Manalo to E.Rodriguez. I don't know what keeps me doing it, I just do it. And as I run I compose what could be worth posting for the day, which I eventually forget upon reaching the keyboard.
Last time I spent some time chatting with my tutee to at least lighten up my spirit, like how I spend the rest of my day, my travel home to tondo, my likes, hobbies, interests and anything. I told her that I visit McDonald's SM San Lazaro often to have my generic snack. Then after the session she asked if the McDonald's I'm eating at beside Goldilock's. I told her yes it is beside Goldilock's. Then I was surprised with her reaction telling me that it is near their place and that they also eat there. Surprise as I am I can't contain to laugh under my breath knowing that she lives in Mandaluyong. Huh! And should I expect her to learn much from me? Of the many chances of having a McDonald's beside a Goldilock's she's affirming it's near her place!
Another classic answer I got from her is that ---
Oh wait I'll give the scenario firts....
She's cursing the scientist for dicovering such volumes of facts which she is now trying to grasp until he reaches BC. Whoa we suddenly had our integration to VE! She's telling that Moses is the first man and not Adam....Why?
Because Moses is older!

No comments: