Monday, July 10, 2006

Late post

Lemon Popsicle

First day of classes went very well for the K2 students since I’ve taught them already last year. Only four new students came in this school year, one for each section and I think they also enjoyed my classes. Unexplainable feeling surrounds me every time I see them now enrolled on the next grade. And I guess this is what every teacher feel about their students: proud that they’ve taught their students and helped them where they are now. They make my heart so light and made me show my smile and wave my hand everytime I meet them. I believe my teachers are proud of me now also, specially that I’ve joined them in their vocation of teaching. Teaching is not just about feeding the brain but also filling the heart with values and to make our students life-long learners.

Sweet Monday

They’re back! The K2 students flocked about me as they saw me approach their room to fetch them. Greeting me with their sweetest smiles and waving hands they all look proud that they are now in K2. Some climbed on my back some pulled my arms and most of them started telling where they spent their vacations and that they already lost their tooth and that a new one is growing.

No comments: