Saturday, September 15, 2007

Last na nga siguro

I am perfectly out of my head, you see I had this talk with my manager and she told me that she's no longer willing to let our client renew another year with us, teling that it's no longer a healthy relationship with regards to the program thrusts we have and some other aspects that we are advocating. And it's already final. She gave two options: I either apply for our client or stay with the company and carve a new career path. Going back to start, I know I've been carving a different path since I started here in the company, I am a high school science teacher by profession but I was hired as a consultant for the use of technology in the classroom and at the same time a preschool teacher. When I entered this company I was hoping I could get at least the feeling of working in an office but then I was deployed to a school. Going for another path would be easy for me but I'll surely miss a lot of other things. Just before the school year started I drafted my timelime, I was setting my course to having a preschool, going solo and the things I have to achieve.

On the other hand, I will surely miss the preschool department: my students-- the K1 and the K2 plus the nursery who are not my students but are very fond of me. Nakakatuwa sila. I will also miss...basta...

I'm still not sure how I'll carve my next year, maybe I'll "LET THE LIGHT SHINE" or try another school so that I may practice my profession or I could also try an NGO.

No comments: